features & amenities
Spacious garden with swimming pool and lounge areas
Air-conditioned rooms decorated to a high standard by interior designer
Downstairs living room for guests with inglenook fireplace and flatscreen TV
Breakfast is served in the dining room from 9.00 till 10.30 every morning.
Table d’Hotes a few nights a week (except on Sundays), at 19.30
Beverages and ice cream are available at friendly prices. Just ask a member of the team.
Discover the unspoilt, rustic beauty of Tuscany
Meet our pets: Poppy
Do you have a minimum stay?
Yes, we do. The minimum stay is 3 nights.
Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, when staying in the B&B, breakfast is included.
Do you have a minimum age?
Yes, children from the age of 9 are welcome in the B&B. The B&B is not a suitable place for very young children.
When can I check in & out?
Check-in is from 15:00 or later. If you know that you’ll be arriving later in the evening, please give us a call. Check-out is at 11:00 in the morning. You can pay upon departure or the evening before.
How do I settle my account?
Before arrival a down payment of 25% is charged. We will send you more detailed information in the booking confirmation. The day before your departure in Casa Capanni, you can settle the remaining 75% of your account by PIN (Maestro), Credit card (Master), Diners, American Express or cash. In addition to the room bill, the extras will be settled, as well as the tourist tax. The nearest cash dispenser is only a few kilometers away next to the Coop supermarket in Camucia, and you’ll find several in every town.
Is casa capanni wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, no it isn’t.
Do you own pets?
Yes, we have 4 small very friendly dogs, who live inside and spend a lot of time in the garden. We do not let them enter the B&B rooms. We also have 5 cats, they live outside.